Are you missing member interactions? Are you bored of staying in your house? Are you wishing you could see EO DC members face to face? Well, wish no more! Join us for the EO DC Backyard BBQ for some socially-distanced fun, sunshine, and tasty food!
Bring your beach chairs/blankets to hang out on the lawn on, and your smile, because we will finally be all together again!
What kind of food/beverages will be served?
- -Individually packaged snacks will be provided
- -Water bottles will be provided
- -Dinner will be Texas-Style Barbecue, catered by fellow EO DC member, Berj Ghazarian
- -Paradise Springs Winery will provide some beverages
- -If you or your family have any dietary issues, please contact email@example.com
Are there restrooms on the property?
Is there enough room to social-distance comfortably?
-Yes! The property is huge with more than enough space for families to be spread-out and distance.
-Picnic tables are available for seating, but you are encouraged to bring your own sand/beach chairs, towels, or blankets to sit on and spread out.
What do I need to bring?
-Something to sit in/on (chair, blanket, towel, etc.)
Please let Jamie (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you have any questions!