AGENDA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
DATE: JULY 19TH, 2017
Location: We Work – 1440 G Street NW (check in at reception/directed to room)
Time: 12:30 PM lunch – 1 PM – 2:30 PM meeting - Board Photo at 2:30 PM before departing for museum (8 minute slow walk)
TOP 3 PRIORITIES
1. One EO DC – Owner: Simon Gillett and Andy Steggles
2. Create an EO DC Legacy - Owner: Kojo Addae-Mintah
3. Ignite EO DC Spark – Owner – Ann Dolin “Kitty”
1:00 pm – One word update
1:10 Motion to approve minutes of previous board meeting
1:10 – 1:29 pm Any discussions, clarifications or issues for Chair updates?
· Reminder all updates must be posted in Slack no later than 2 days prior to our scheduled board meeting
· Please review each Chair update (copy provided)
1:30 pm – Onboarding – 30-minute review of the EO DC Bylaws and Policy and Procedures (Marsha)
· This is an opportunity to ask questions and make sure all Directors understand their fiscal and leadership responsibilities to the EO DC Chapter.
· Sign letter of intent and engagement – review if necessary
2 pm – July 19th Learning event and State of the Chapter Report
2:10 pm – Finance Chair present budget update (Ted)
· Time for questions/discussions
2:20 pm – Any last items to discuss that were put on the parking lot? Do we need to schedule follow up?
2:25 pm – Final pulse of the meeting, Rate 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, if you rate below an 8 please state why?
2:30 pm Adjourn for Board photo – museum tour following
EO Vision: To build the world’s most influential community of entrepreneurs
Trust and Respect – Build a safe haven for learning and growth
Thirst for Learning - Be a student of opportunity
Boldly Go! - Bet on your own abilities
Make a Mark - Leave a legacy
Cool – Create, seek out and celebrate once-in-a-lifetime experiences