This is a 4-hour Workshop and is the first part of a 2-part series on mastering the craft of negotiation. This will be real-world negotiation training by negotiation experts from the business and crisis world. They will teach you the skills employed by FBI crisis negotiation field teams and business negotiators who negotiate complex, critical, and highly emotional deals on a daily basis.
In this workshop, Gary and Allan will focus on the tactical phase of a negotiation and teach the process which includes (but is not limited to) active listening in order to:
· Effectively manage your emotions and influence those of your counterpart
· De-escalate emotionally charged conflicts
· Gather critical information (while giving very little away)
· Turn adversaries into allies
Attendees will get to participate in role-plays and practice sessions to help them put the lessons to work and to develop competence in those areas.
Who is it for?
It is ideal for those who:
· Have to lead a team and assist in their negotiations
· Are involved in critical deals for their organization
· Are responsible for negotiating with strategic partners, investors, key stakeholders/suppliers/customers
· Are tired of being taken advantage ofandmaking unnecessary compromises
What you need
· A willingness to participate
· Access to a webcam because it will be an interactive session
**Zoom link to be emailed prior to event.