Take Your Company Into the Next Decade with the Global Low-Cost, On-Demand Virtual Workforce
A seismic "work revolution" is upon us. Early adopters are gaining an unfair advantage and outsmarting their competition. Startups to Fortune 100 companies are outsourcing work to the "instant gig global economy." On-demand freelancers, virtual assistants and micro-firms perform work that once cost thousands of dollars for a fraction of the cost – and in half the time.
The cost savings, high quality and speed of execution are remarkable.
How is this possible? Millions of trained professionals in the U.S. and worldwide are accessible at a click of your mouse creating access to your own "personal global economy". With minimal overhead, they deliver high quality work at very low cost― and fast.
• Understand why the new world of "on demand" global talent is growing so rapidly and is becoming the new vehicle for scale and agility
• Step-by-step, case study examples of using virtual workers in multiple key business functions and understanding the difference between "tactical" resources and "virtual assistants"
• The top platforms to find virtual workers and how to successfully integrate them into your organization
• Best practices including organizational systems, unique technology tools, and protocols that make it very easy to communicate with and manage virtual teams
• Development of an "Outsourcing Automate and Delegate Action Plan" based on growth goals and key roadblocks related to time, money, knowledge and resource gaps.
See a video introduction and what to expect from Brad by clicking below: https://bradstevenstraining.com/sintro-eo/
Brad Stevens Biography
Brad Stevens is a lifetime entrepreneur having built multiple businesses in domestic and international markets. His current company is BST International, an advisory and education firm offering entrepreneurs and small business unique approaches to scale and agility with technology tools and outsourcing to the low-cost, on-demand virtual workforce.
For his work with startups to $100 million firms, he has been featured in Inc Magazine 3 times, the EO Global Innovation Forum, the Wall Street Business Network and was featured on the cover of Small Business Magazine. His is also a recipient of the Top 40 Most Innovative Businesses Award in GA.
Brad is also a top advisor and keynote speaker on outsourcing and virtual teams for global firms, CEO peer groups, universities, and business organizations including EO, YPO, SCORE, Vistage, TAB, and the CEO Brain Trust.
Brad serves on the Atlanta Chapter of the Entrepreneur's Organization (EO) along with the EO NERVE Committee and EO United Nations Eastern Region Committee. He is also a board member of Startup Atlanta. He lives in Atlanta, GA with his daughter and wife Cindy, an inspirational third grade teacher.
8:45am - Breakfast/Registration
9:15am - Welcome & Start of Workshop
12:30pm - Lunch/Reception