Have you thought about your Business Execution lately?
· Are all processes running without drama and driving industry-leading profitability?
· What are your weakest two Rockefeller Habits and do you have a plan to strengthen them?
· Do you know the difference between accountability and responsibility?
· What is your communication rhythm? Are you doing a huddle? Have you scheduled the dates to work on your annual plan, quarterly priorities, and team KPIs?
· Have you identified your Annual Priorities for your business?
· Are your company’s Quarterly Priorities aligned with the Annual Priorities?
· Do your team’s Individual Priorities and KPIs support your company’s Quarterly Priorities?
Come ready to explore the answers to these questions and how you can make positive changes in your business now!
Required Worksheet PDFs: (please download from the portal by clicking on the item)
· Dashboard (Excel English, PDF English)
· Meeting Rhythms (English, French, German, Spanish)
· Rockefeller Habits Check List (English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish)
· WWW (Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish)
· Annual Initiatives (English, French, German, Spanish)
· Quarterly Rocks (English, French, German, Spanish)
· KPIs (English, French, German, Spanish)
· Weekly Milestones (English, French, German, Spanish)
· Accountabilities Tracker (English)
· Participant Workbook (English) (A printed version will be provided to you)
· Scaling Up, 3rd ed. Verne Harnish, Execution Chapter: 145-190
· Various Free Articles found on the Gazelles website under "free resources"
Metro (easy): If you're taking the metro Falcon Printing is immediately adjacent to the Greensboro Metro Center on the Silver Line. Exit North and as you exit take the stairs on your left that go up to Starbucks - at the top ask the security desk where the conference center is.
Driving: Allow yourself some wiggle room to find the garage and a parking spot. There's a lot of construction going on an it can make things difficult. The location is three-buildings-in-one, and only one of the buildings has a garage that visitors can park in.
From Route 7 — This will bring you to the back of the building.
Drive past the garage and what looks like the entrance for 1765, wrap around the building (turn left twice when the road stops) and approach the main entrance – and the round-about
Look for the visitor entrance to the parking lot on your right. Either way you'll come from level three of the garage - but if you take the over pass into the building Falcon will be the first unit on your right - and you can pop in for directions, or walk in front of the building through the main entrance and the conference center is immediately on your left.