In this crazy time of COVID-19, we've all had to shift within our businesses and our personal lives. We've made changes, sacrifices and decisions that we never thought we would have to make. So, despite 8-months of constant change and uncertainty, how do you get motivated and get your business back on track?
John Spence will cover many concepts throughout this session-
-How to stay motivated, keep a positive attitude and innovative mindset, even though the pandemic is stretching out much longer than anticipated.
- How members can support their staff when many people are experiencing work fatigue
- How to engage employees in remote working and juggling children who are distance learning
- How members can best support spouses/significant others
- Maintaining the discipline to produce great work and on time, while staying in contact with, and collaborating with colleagues
- Maintaining empathy for yourself and others when social, work and financial lives may be in a great state of flux
-The Adaptability or Agility Quotient
- The difference and relevance between IQ, EQ and AQ
- Developing one's Adaptability/Agility Quotient reaches further than just change management. This development puts the individual/organization in charge of the situation of challenge
- If change management or another mindset is communicated, it can be perceived as having to adjust to what is around you or happening to you, and can elicit reactive or defensive responses
- A strong AQ culture empowers business owners and their employees to view or create change as an opportunity that they drive, not something that drives them
-COVID Crisis - You are now past the triage stage...but now what?
- Have you adjusted your mid or long-term strategies?
- Have you formally thought about, or adjusted your strategic and internal/external execution plans?
- Have you clearly communicated this with your teams and assigned accountable parties and timelines?
- How can we finish the year strong?
You won't want to miss this event, especially as we move into the end of the Calendar year, with planning in place for 2021! Register today!
**Zoom link will be sent the day prior to this event.